Friday, August 15, 2008

Baby Steps

Better late, than never at all. I just realised that there was a sea of change taking place around me..... My friend in London sent an invite one day to see her new blog. My nephew updates his travelog in his blog. My friend broke the news of his new romance over a blog. I remember reading juicy office gossip over a blog. ....I realised that all around me people were embracing this blogger phenomenon....You get this global platform to communicate your thoughts, views, muse, news to like minded people. Now i have decided to take the plunge.... I have started this blog with my first random ramblings with hopes that i will be able to sustain it in the long run......Better late, than never at all......................

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Please read my comments on the Vathakuzhambu.....
    Vandana

    ReplyDelete